Residence Permit

In this section it is possible to declare a new residence.


Change of residence

The service is aimed at Italian and foreign people who arrive from another Italian municipality or change address within Milan and at Italian people who have returned to Italy from abroad (if registered with AIRE).

Request for residency for foreign people coming from abroad

The service is aimed at foreign people who come from abroad.

Download the forms and documents which you will need to include in the online application.

ATTENTION: when you change address or residence, for TARI purposes you declare the new living situation.

You can make declarations immediately, online:

  1. declaration of cessation of employment
    (if you come from another Municipality you will have to contact their offices to terminate the occupation in your name)
  2. declaration of new employment

Updated: 12/03/2024