Request for copies of historical resolutions

It is possible to request copies of resolutions adopted by the City Council or Council by 1860 to 2010.


Complete the form and send it, with a copy of the applicant's valid identity document, as per the methods indicated.

To submit the request, send the form and related documents to

Updated: 14/02/2024